Wednesday, February 20th
Library: Experiment PowerPoints
Finish Social Psych Mini Posters
Review Booklets for Unit 1
Tuesday, February 19th
MetroTown Experiment Day
Monday, February, 18th
Social Psych Discussion Questions
Social Psych Terminology Introduction
Social Psych Mini Posters
Thursday, February 14th
Perspectives Review: Billy's Story
Experiment: Walk on the electrical Tape
Wednesday, February 13th
Metrotown Experiment Proposals
Video Clip: Head games; What Would You Do?
Tuesday, February 12th
Research Methods - Worksheet and Discussion
PowerPoint: Research Methods
Brainstorm - Metrotown Experiments
Friday, February 8th
- Signs Experiment: Watch for Rats!
- Finish Experimental Design PowerPoint
- Variables Worksheet
- Facts about Adolescence: True or False
Thursday, February 7th
- Memory Experiment: Do Pictures that stand out help you memorize words?
- Coin Flipping Experiment: Patterns in random coin flips.
- Research Methods PPT - Part 1
- Brainstorm: Mall Experiment
Wednesday, February 6th
- Pick Up Experiment Review: How did it go?
- Lecture: Benefits and Drawbacks of the Survey
- Activity: Intelligence style survey.
- Lab: Outrageous Celebrity: Finish
Tuesday, February 5th
-Experiment: Pick Up
- Lab: Outrageous Celebrity Worktime
Monday, February 4th
- Rorsharch Inkblot Test
- PPT: 7 Major Perspectives in Psychology
- Perspective Ranking
- Outrageous Celebrity Assignment
Friday, February 1st
- Palmestry Activity
- Divination Activity
- Ouija Board Activity
- APA Ethics in Psychology
- 7 Unethical Experiments Activity
Thursday, January 29th
- Find Someone Who ...
- That do we do in Psych 11 PowerPoint
- Personality Traits and Astrology activity
- Pseudoscience discussion
- Lying and Emotion Activity: 2 Truths and a Lie